Trial Attorneys With A Record Of Multimillion-Dollar Wins
- Associate Attorney
- Personal Injuty 75%
- Medical Malpractice 25%
Michaela earned her undergraduate degree from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 2019 before continuing to law school at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts, where she participated in the Women's Law Association and American Constitution Society. After earning her Juris Doctor in May of 2022, Michaela relocated to Chicago to begin her career as an attorney.
Michaela focuses her practice principally in matters of personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2022
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A. - 2019
- Major: Political Science & Strategic Communication
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Present
- Illinois, 2022