Trial Attorneys With A Record Of Multimillion-Dollar Wins
Trevor R. Jenkins
- Associate Attorney
- Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Trade Secret Litigation
Trevor Jenkins' practice focuses on patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and commercial litigation and transactions. He represents clients in a wide variety of settings and helps clients implement their intellectual property strategies and secure favorable results.
Trevor has experience in fields such as Software as a Service (SaaS), advanced displays, battery technology, and food packaging.
Trevor leverages the experience he gained prior to joining Barney & Karamanis, which includes time working in the intellectual property department of a Fortune 500 company and in the licensing department of the Biltmore Company.
During law school, Trevor worked as an Editor for the IP Theory Law Journal and worked in Indiana University Maurer School of Law's Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Clinic. Under the supervision of the clinics' directors, he engaged directly with clients and gained valuable experience in a broad range of intellectual property areas and in commercial transactions.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. – 2018
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Law Journal: IP Theory, Editor, 2017 – 2018
- Purdue University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Major: Chemistry with Honors
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 11/2018 to Present
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago, Member, 01/2019 to Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 11/2018 to Present
- Illinois, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2019